- SHOWINGS & GATE ACCESS– Contact the HOA Office Manager at 317-251-7861 or email@example.com to get a special showing code for the Visitors Gate for your listing. PLEASE do not use the owner’s code and inform showing agents that they must always accompany their clients. There is ample parking outside the gate for meeting your clients. NOTE: the gate code is like a lockbox code – it should never be given out to a buyer.
- SIGN POLICY- No window or yard signs are allowed, except for Open Houses (see below).
- OPEN HOUSE SIGNS & GATE ACCESS – Signs are allowed the day of and one day before the open house. A one-day gate code will be assigned for your open house. Please contact the HOA Office Manager at 317-251-7861.
- LEAVING WINDRIDGE – When leaving Windridge by the Visitor Gate, you can only turn right/north on Emerson. To go south on Emerson, you must go to the South Gate, not the main gate.
- HOA DOCUMENTS are on the Windridge website www.windridgecondos.com under “Interested in Windridge”.
- HOME INSPECTION REPORTS – should be forwarded to the HOA office along with the buyer’s response ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) as soon as they are received. The Property Manager will review and respond in writing.
- FEE LETTERS FOR CLOSING – Contact info for the Windridge HOA is (email@example.com) and 317-251-7861) should be given to the title company as soon as possible. Note – there is no fee charged for the fee letter prior to closing.
- WINDRIDGE WEBSITE – Please make your buyer aware that there is valuable information on the Windridge website www.windridgecondos.com, including the important HOA Docs which they should read.
- GATE CODES – the showing service or listing agent will give you an access code for the Visitors Gate. You must accompany your clients for all showings. There is a parking area just outside the gate, so meeting them is easy if they are in a separate car.
- SHOWING AND PARKING – There are no yard or window signs allowed. Every property has an individual mailbox with the street number on the post. PLEASE make sure that car tires remain on the street when parking. To go south on Emerson, you must go to the South Gate not the main gate.
- WINDRIDGE TUBES – MAILBOXES – No communication is to be placed into the mailbox and/or tubes, flyers or mailings.
- LEAVING WINDRIDGE – when leaving Windridge by the Visitor Gate, you can only turn right/north on Emerson. To go south on Emerson, you must go to the South Gate, not the main gate.
- FEE LETTERS AT CLOSING – contact info for the Windridge HOA is firstname.lastname@example.org and 317-251-7861 and should be given to the title company as soon as possible. Note: there is no fee charged for the letter prior to closing.