Community Room Guidelines:
The Windridge Community Room (also known as the Conference Room) is primarily available for the use and benefit of Staff and Owners. To reserve the space, please contact the Office Manager at 317-251-7861.
A Windridge owner must be present during the use of the Community Room and the door to the Office must remain closed during the activity.
Room use priorities are as follows:
- Board of Directors meetings – third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- Meetings between the Property Manager and Vendors
- Board-led committee meetings
- Windridge-sanctioned social clubs
- Windridge-related functions
Occasional family parties may be allowed. Seminars, political, religious, commercial or for-profit activities are not permitted. Appropriate use and availability will be determined by the Office Manager.
SPECIAL NOTE: Recurring activities may be subject to an occasional reschedule.
- Make arrangements with the Office Manager during office hours (Monday through Friday) 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to obtain the key and any instructions.