The Guidelines for use of the Community Room are detailed below:
The Windridge Community Room is primarily available for the use and benefit of staff and owners.
Owners must reserve the room on the calendar that is posted in the community room. Please do not call the office and request that staff reserve the room for you. Note that a Windridge owner must be present at all times during the use of the Community Room.
*PLEASE NOTE; newly revised Conference Room and Office COVID – 19 Guidelines
*Conference Room and Office visits require reservations or appointments.
*Masks are not required if you are fully vaccinated for COVID – 19. Fully vaccinated means you have received required vaccinations and have met the required waiting period after vaccinations.
*Masks are required for individuals not fully vaccinated for COVID – 19
*The door to the office must remain closed when the conference room is in use.
*IF YOU ARE SICK, do not enter conference room or office.
***We are glad to have everyone back. Please follow these rules so that everyone can remain safe and the conference room can remain open to all residents.
Room use priorities are as follows:
- Board of Directors meetings – third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- Meetings between the Property Manager and Vendors
- Board-led committee meetings
- Windridge-sanctioned social clubs
- Windridge-related functions
Occasional family parties may be allowed. Seminars, political, religious, commercial or for-profit activities are not permitted. Appropriate use and availability will be determined by the Office Manager.
SPECIAL NOTE: Recurring activities may be subject to an occasional reschedule.
Weekdays and Weekends
- Mornings are generally reserved for staff use and committee meetings.
- Check the calendar for availability. Sign up is on a first come, first served basis.
Evenings and Weekends
- Make arrangements with the Office Manager during office hours (Monday through Friday) 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to obtain the key and any instructions.